NEW! CBG Products Coming Soon!
HempMy Pet™, working with hemp genetics powered by our own Colorado CBD Seed™, is proud to announce our pending lineup of hemp-infused oils featuring CBG (Cannabigerol).
Cannabigerol (CBD) is the precursor, or stem-cell cannabinoid, to over 100+ other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, including CBD, CBC, and THC. Like CBD, it does NOT get you or your pet high, and early research of the benefits have been very promising.
- A study published in Science Direct found that CBG had anti-inflammatory properties similar to CBD.
- A published in 2015 in the National Center for Biotechnology Information,” CBG appears to be particularly active against the mitochondrial dysfunction, calpain activation and oxidative injury caused by 3NP including Alzheimer’s disease, muscular dystrophy, Lou Gehrig’s disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- CBG could alleviate Pain.
- CBG may assist with inflammatory bowel disease.
- CBG could assist with canine depression resulting from pain.
- CBG may provide relief from cancer side effects like chemotherapy and radiation.
- CBG could promote healthy skin and coat by preventing sebaceous gland cells from secreting too much sebum.
- CBG could provide benefits to dogs with neurological disorders.
- CBG may help prevent cognitive decline or (CCD).
- CBG may be beneficial for cardiac health and overall wellbeing.
- CBG may be beneficial in preventing tumor growth or slowing the rate at which tumors grow.
- CBG helps with diabetes
- CBG can assist with digestive issues, IBD, and Chron’s disease
- CBG may be beneficial for glaucoma
- May help with Huntington’s Disease by providing neuron protection
Get on the CBG list!
If you’d like to be among the first notified when these products are available please sign up for our Newsletter:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.